Monday, January 30, 2006

Finally Home

After all this time I am finally moved into my house. I thought I would be lonely, but I am enjoying the peacefulness of it. My Fiancé is on the road all week and I did not know if I would be able to handle it or not. I don’t necessarily like being in the same room with everyone else, but I liked knowing they were in the house with me.
Now that the Broadband has been installed and I finally got to turn on the computer in my computer room (a whole room just for the computer!) I am enjoying the quietness that is in the other room. Mom’s cat is not on my desk knocking off my Longaberger Baskets (that really ticked me off the damn cat thought hmmm, a basket she actually paid 80 bucks for? Into the floor!) and the tv is not echoing through the hall. A friend at work told me that after I move out and I have my own house I will not want to ever go home again. That’s not completely true since I usually visit daily (it is just down the road after all) but I can see where that statement came from. I like going to bed with a clean house, and then having the pleasure of waking up to one. Just like I left it the night before.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Rygel said...

the idea of being alone is one of those things we are afraid of but when we are alone we often realize that it's something good... being alone doesn't mean being lonely. I love my
'alone' time!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger may said...

well, welcome back! that was quite a vacation from the blogosphere. glad to hear all is well with the move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home