Sunday, February 12, 2006

I have always wanted a Siberian Husky with ice blue eyes. But my fiancé talked me into a much smaller dog. I wouldn’t trade her for the bluest eyes in the world, but someway somehow I am going to figure out how to be the boss in this house.

Housebroke? What is that? Not chewing on the couch…go ahead. Sleeping in your own place instead of my bed? No way. This 6lb rat looking terrier is the master here. I know I am being too soft hearted, but how can I not be? Just look at her!




This is Zoe, my three month old Norwich Terrier. I have never owned a dog that I could 100% identify as any breed so being able to that is a little exciting. But nevertheless, a dog is a dog, and I should learn to be the boss. The problem started here a few days after begging my fiance's brother to let us take her early. He wanted to keep her with her parents and sister until she was exactly three months. She has never once seemed to suffer from any separation problems from her family, she just jumped right into running things. My fiance has the ability to not only be stern but loveable, she minded him perfectly. He took her out and she went, I take her out and she eats leaves.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Nurse2B said...

What a cutie!!!!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Surgeon in my dreams said...

She is adorable!

I love to watch The Dog Whisperer - Cesar, but I'd take my Thomas and hide if he came to my house!! You can see him (Thomas, not Cesar) on my blog if you're interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home